PulseChain is a new blockchain-based cryptocurrency ecosystem that will fork from Ethereum to offer significant enhancements over the legacy Ethereum platform.
PulseChain will be doing a fork of Ethereum and copy all ETH, ERC20 and NFT balances once the fork occurs. All balances will be copied 1:1 (1 ETH = 1 PLS) to the Pulsechain mainnet.
Upcoming ETH fork:
- Hold ETH, ERC-20 tokens, and NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain once the fork happens.
- The exact date and block height have not yet been announced, but it’s likely to happen once the mainnet goes live.
- ETH holders will receive free PLS at a ratio of 1:1.
- ERC-20 tokens and NFTs will also be copied 1:1 and available to you on the PulseChain network after the fork.
- There’s no manual action required. You will be able to see your balance after changing the network to PulseChain on Metamask. (Mainnet is not live yet!)
- Only non-custodial holders are eligible for the airdrop, so make sure to transfer the assets from exchanges to private wallets before the fork happens.
- The copied ERC-20 tokens and NFTs will have value only if the respective projects support them on PulseChain.
- Follow their social channels to stay updated regarding the airdrop.
- Pulsechain already has a testnet fork running based on a block height 13,244,745 (September 14th, 2021 at 3:48 +UTC).
- Just add the Pulscechain testnet network to Metamask by following the steps available here.
- Now you will see a PLS balance at the same ratio of an earlier ETH/ERC20/NFT balance.
Tokens per Claim