PulseChain is an Ethereum fork, with delegated proof of stake validators, shorter 3second blocks, no mining, no inflation, fee-burning blockchain.
PulseChain has done a fork of Ethereum on May 10th at block height 17233000 and copied all ETH, ERC20 and NFT assets to the PulseChain network.
- PulseChain has launched its main net and did a fork of Ethereum and copied all ETH, ERC20 and NFT balances.
- All ETH, ERC-20 tokens and NFTs you held in your crypto wallet until May 10th have been duplicated on PulseChain (starting block 17233000).
- For example, 1 ETH = 1 PLS and 1 SHIB on Ethereum = 1 SHIB on PulseChain.
- There’s no manual action required. You will be able to see your balance after changing the network to PulseChain on Metamask.
- Only non-custodial holders are eligible for the airdrop, what you held on exchanges will not be accessible.
- The copied ERC-20 tokens and NFTs will have value only if the respective projects support them on PulseChain.
- Follow their social channels to stay updated regarding the airdrop.
Tokens per Claim