Polynomial Protocol is a decentralized derivative trading exchange powered by the Synthetix protocol on Optimism. The exchange allows leverage trading up to 25x with a faster and smoother UI and lower fees than other derivative exchanges.
Polynomial Protocol doesn’t have an own token but could launch one in the future. They’ve just launched perpetual trading so early users who make trades, swaps and use their earn vaults may become eligible for an airdrop if they launch their token.
- Visit the Polynomial Protocol trading website.
- Connect your Optimism wallet and create a Polynomial wallet to start using Polynomial.
- Now click on “Smart Wallet” and deposit sUSD to start trading. You can get sUSD from KuCoin or use their Swap feature.
- Now make trades on the platform.
- Also use their “Swap” and “Earn Vaults” features to increase your chance.
- Early users who make trades, swaps and use their earn vaults may become eligible for an airdrop if they launch their token.
- You could also get Optimism airdrops because they’ve distributed OP tokens to active users in the past.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users or will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim