POAP is a software system that allows humans to collect badges (in the form of non fungible tokens) every time they participate in an activity, in person or remotely. It's a system that event organizers can easily use to distribute attendance crypto-badges to people that show up, a tool for attendees to display and share the badges they have obtained and an open standard for Dapp developers to build on top of.
POAP is airdropping free NFTs to early participants of historic crypto events. Visit the airdrop page, connect your Metamask wallet and click on the relevant event page to claim your NFT. Once claimed, they can be viewed on POAPscan or any other NFT-enabled interfaces like Ethereum and traded on OpenSea.
- Visit the POAP website. and connect your Metamask wallet from the top right.
- Participants of historic crypto events will be able to claim free POAP NFTs. These includes users that were among the original group of 409 INVaders that helped establish the Inverse Finance DAO, the first Beacon Chain depositors and validators, qualified r/ethtrader subreddit users, AAVE V2 Pioneers, users that helped launching the yearn.finance protocol and participants of many other events mentioned on the airdrop page.
- Click on “Claim your POAP” to check if you’re eligible to claim your free POAP for the respective crypto event.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim your NFT using Metamask.
- Claimed NFTs can be viewed on POAPscan or any other NFT-enabled interfaces like Ethereum or OpenSea.
- Claimed can also be traded on NFTs marketplaces like OpenSea.
Tokens per Claim