Phoenix is a decentralized limit order book on Solana, supporting markets for spot assets. Phoenix has instant settlement. Unlike existing order books on Solana, Phoenix doesn't require an asynchronous crank to settle trades.
Phoenix doesn’t have its own token nor have they hinted at launching one but there’s a possibility that they launch one in the future. Users who trade on the platform may get an airdrop if they ever plan to launch one.
- Visit the Phoenix website.
- Click on “Star trading”.
- Now, connect your Solana wallet.
- You will need some SOL or other supported tokens to trade. You can get them on Binance.
- Now, make trades on the platform.
- They currently don’t have their own token, but like other projects we’ve mentioned in our speculative airdrops section, they could also launch their token in the future and do an airdrop to early users who’ve made trades.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users or launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim