Phi is a whole new Web3 world created directly from ENS & wallet activities, enabling the easy visualization of on-chain identities. It encourages users to interact with various web3 protocols, which provides a positive feedback loop to the entire Crypto ecosystem.
Phi doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve done quests and created lands may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Phi quests page.
- Connect your Polygon wallet.
- You will need an ENS domain to start using Phi. You can get one from here.
- Now complete the simple quests.
- Also try out Phi Land.
- Early users who’ve done quests and tried out Phi land may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim