Phantom is a wallet and browser extension that can be used to manage digital assets and access decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain. It works by creating and managing private keys on behalf of its users, allowing them to store funds and sign transactions.
Phantom doesn’t have a token yet and could potentially launch a token in the future. There’s a rumor that making a swap on the platform may make you eligible for an airdrop if they create their own token.
- Visit the Phantom website.
- Download the wallet extension.
- Phantom currently supports Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Edge.
- Install the wallet and backup your recovery phrase.
- Now try to make swaps on the wallet.
- Users who’ve made a swap on the wallet may get an airdrop if they introduce their own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim