Orion Money is a gateway for stablecoins on other blockchains to access Anchor Protocol, providing boosted tiers of APY depending on your Orion holdings. It's built on the Terra blockchain. Orion Money won the Delphi Terra Hackathon some weeks ago and closed an oversubscribed seed round recently.
Orion Money is airdropping a total of 10,000,000 ORION to LUNA stakers. The snapshot was taken on October 20 at 13:00 UTC and eligible users can claim free ORION.
- Visit the Orion Money airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Terra wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free ORION.
- The snapshot was taken on October 20 at 13:00 UTC.
- A total of 1,428,571 ORION has been allocated to all LUNA stakers and an additional 714,286 ORION has been allocated to users who staked LUNA to Orion validator.
- A total of 714,286 ORION will also be airdropped every month to Orion validator stakers.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim