Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It currently uses an off-chain order book to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for dApps to build on top of, with a goal of moving to a full on-chain mechanism.
Orderly Network doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve traded on the platform may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the WOOFI DEX page.
- Connect your NEAR wallet.
- Now make trades on the exchange.
- Also change the network to testnet and trade.
- WOOFI is the first dApp to launch on Orderly Network and trading on WOOFI may likely make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim