OnX Finance addresses the growing liquidity needs of the Ethereum 2.0 network and the DeFi market by incentivizing collateralized token staking. The ONX token will play an integral part of the OnX finance protocol, with its use cases ranging from paying interest on OnX loans to earning a portion of trading fees on the platform and governance.
OnX Finance and ANKR are jointly airdropping ONX tokens to ANKR holders. A snapshot will be taken on December 24th, 2020, at Ethereum block height of 11,513,500. The minimum number of tokens you need to hold to be eligible for the airdrop will depend on the exchange. All eligible holders will receive free ONX at a ratio of 10000 ANKR: 1 ONX which means the holders will get 1 ONX for every 10,000 ANKR.
- Hold your ANKR in an exchange supporting the airdrop.
- Exchanges that have announced support for the airdrop are Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, Bithumb, Wazirx, Upbit, and Coinone.
- The snapshot will be taken on December 24th, 2020, at Ethereum block height of 11,513,500.
- The number of tokens you need to hold to be eligible for the airdrop will depend on the exchange. Some exchanges require at least 100 ANKR and some exchanges like Upbit doesn’t have a minimum requirement. Check the exchange announcements to see more information.
- Eligible holders will receive free ONX at a ratio of 10000 ANKR: 1 ONX, which means the holders will get 1 ONX for every 10,000 ANKR.
- The distribution date is not announced yet.
- Follow the social media channels of ANKR and OnX Finance to see the updated information and exchanges list.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium post.
Tokens per Claim
10000 ANKR : 1 ONX