- Airdrop starts 2022-01-05
- Airdrop ends 2021-11-22
- Airdrop Link: MORE INFORMATION
- Total value: 50,000,000 NTX
- Platform: ETH
NuNet is a computing framework that provides globally distributed and optimized computing power and storage for decentralized networks, by connecting data owners and computing resources with computational processes in demand of these resources.
Nunet is airdropping a total of 50,000,000 NTX to AGIX holders. The airdrop will run over a course of 4 periods with 90 days interval starting from January 5th, 2022. Users need to register for each period to become eligible for the airdrop and can claim all the rewards at once by November 22nd, 2022.
- Nunet will be airdropping a total of 50,000,000 NTX to AGIX holders.
- Users need to hold a minimum of 2,500 AGIX in an eligible wallet to become eligible.
- Eligible wallets include non-custodial wallets like Metamask, Ledger, Trezor, etc., AGIX tokens staked on the SingularityNET Staking Portal, AGIX liquidity pools for USDT and ETH on SingularityDAO (and associated UniSwap pools) and DynaSet contributions.
- The airdrop will run for four periods starting from January 5th, 2022, at 11:00 UTC.
- The first continuous snapshots for period one will be taken from January 5th, 2022, 11:00 UTC until January 19th, 2022, 11:00 UTC.
- Users need to register after each snapshot period to become eligible for the airdrop of that period. The registration and claiming will both take place on the SingularityNET Airdrop Portal. The link will be announced on their social channels.
- The claim for each period will start after the end of the registration of that period. Users can either claim it as soon as the claim opens for that period or accumulate the rewards and claim all at once by November 22nd, 2022.
- All unclaimed rewards will be returned to the community rewards pool for future distribution.
- The fourth airdrop rewards are available only to those who’ve been participating from the beginning of the airdrop.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim