- Airdrop ends 2023-09-03
- Airdrop Link: Go to airdrop
- Total value: 70,000,000 NTRN
- Platform: Own chain
Neutron powered by Tendermint and built with the Cosmos SDK, is the most secure permission-less smart contract platform for Interchain DeFi. Neutron lets developers launch smart-contracts and gives tools to interoperate with other protocols and appchains.
Neutron is airdropping a total of 70,000,000 NTRN to ATOM stakers and accounts that voted on Prop 72. Users who had staked at least 1 ATOM by November 19th, 2022 and accounts that voted on Prop 72, regardless of their vote (Yes, No, Abstain, or NoWithVeto) and whether they voted directly or through their validator are eligible to receive free NTRN tokens.
- Visit the Neutron airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Kepl wallet.
- If you’re eligible then you will see the amount of token you can claim.
- Users who had staked at least 1 ATOM by November 19th, 2022 and accounts that voted on Prop 72, regardless of their vote (Yes, No, Abstain, or NoWithVeto) and whether they voted directly or through their validator are eligible to claim the tokens.
- You will need ATOM or axlUSDC to pay transaction fees.
- You can get ATOM from Binance and then withdraw it to your Keplr wallet on the Cosmos Hub.
- Then bridge ATOM from Cosmos Hub to Neutron using the TFM IBC bridge.
- Now claim your tokens.
- The tokens are vested over 3 months but can be unlocked earlier by participating in the lockdrop.
- Users have until September 3rd, 2023 to claim the tokens else will be clawed back by the DAO.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.
Tokens per Claim