Masa is the world's first Soulbound Token (SBT) Identity Protocol. Masa uses SBTs to represent users' attributes in web3 and in the real world, along with a protocol-level abstraction that enables the full management of SBTs and the data attributed to them. The Masa Protocol provides the fundamental building blocks for a web3 identity management layer that encapsulates any type of data attributed to an individual in the real world or in web3.

Masa is airdropping 59,000,000 MASA to users who have participated in multiple airdrop campaigns. Users who have participated in the “Masa Early Adopter Airdrop”, “Masa Airdrop Quest”, and/or “Masa Node Operator Program” are eligible for the airdrop. Eligible users can select the lock-up period and claim the airdrop starting from May 11th. The longer you lock up, the higher the bonus you’ll receive. You can earn up to a 44% bonus in MASA tokens.

Step-by-Step Guide:
  1. Visit the Masa airdrop claim eligibility page.
  2. Connect your wallet.
  3. If you’re eligible, then you will see the number of tokens you’re eligible to claim.
  4. The airdrop will take place on the Base blockchain. So make sure to have some ETH on Base. You can get some ETH from Binance.
  5. You can also use to bridge ETH from other networks to Base.
  6. Users who’ve participated in the “Masa Early Adopter Airdrop” and/or “Masa Airdrop Quest” are eligible for the airdrop.
  7. Users who’ve participated in the “Masa Node Operator Program” are also eligible.
  8. Now select the lock-up period to confirm your airdrop allocation.
  9. You can choose 3, 6, 9, or 12 months.
  10. The longer you lock up, the more bonus you’ll receive. You can get up to a 44% token bonus.
  11. Starting May 11th, 20% of the eligible amount can be claimed through the “Masa Airdrop Claim” dashboard. Depending on your lock-up selection, the remaining 80% can be claimed over 3, 6, 9, or 12 months.
  12. After May 11th, 2024, users can claim airdrops every Monday and Friday upon submitting their claims.
  13. Eligible users have 3 months to claim the airdrop after which time unclaimed tokens will be returned to Masa Foundation Treasury.
  14. For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!

Estimated Value


Tokens per Claim


Max. Participants