Mars Protocol is a credit protocol for the future: non-custodial, open-source, transparent, algorithmic and community-governed. It aims to attract deposits and lend out this money while managing illiquidity and insolvency risk. Unlike banks, Mars is fully automated, on-chain credit infrastructure governed by a decentralized community via a transparent governance process.
Mars Protocol is airdropping a total of 10,000,000 MARS to LUNA stakers, bLUNA holders & LUNAX holders. Users who’ve staked at least 10 LUNA or held at least 10 bLUNA or LUNAX by January 1st, 2022 are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- Visit the Mars Protocol airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Terra wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will see a MARS button at the top right.
- Click on the button to claim your tokens.
- Users who’ve staked at least 10 LUNA or held at least 10 bLUNA or LUNAX by the snapshot date are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- The snapshot was taken on January 1st, 2022 at Terra block #5,895,050.
- Users who had at least 10 LUNA or held at least 10 bLUNA or LUNAX will be able to claim 18.47 MARS and users who had a balance greater than or equal to 20,000 LUNA or held a balance greater than or equal to 20,000 bLUNA or LUNAX will be able to claim 3694.64 MARS.
- The rewards can be claimed for up to three months after the launch of Mars Protocol else will be returned to the Martian Council — a DAO of xMARS token holders.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim