Marinade is a liquid staking protocol built on Solana. Users stake their Solana tokens with Marinade using automatic staking strategies and receive "staked SOL" tokens they can use in the world of DeFi or swap any time back to original SOL tokens.
Marinade has already announced the launch of their token “MNDE”. It is very likely that they may do an airdrop to users who’ve staked SOL on their platform.
- Visit the Marinade website.
- Connect your Solana wallet.
- Stake SOL.
- You will get mSol.
- Marinade has announced a governance token called “MNDE” and has said that it will be distributed to those who use or support the protocol.
- So it is highly likely that may do an airdrop to users who’ve staked SOL on their platform.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
- For more information regarding MNDE, see this Medium article.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim