LightLink is an enterprise-ready Ethereum layer 2 (L2) scaling solution. It aims to offer the security and decentralization of Ethereum combined with a higher transaction throughput and cheaper transaction fees. LightLink (L2) sits on top of Ethereum (L1) and provides 100x transaction speed at a fraction of the cost.
Lightlink has confirmed to launch an own token called “LL” in the future and has allocated 6% of the supply to airdrop. Connect your Goerli wallet to their testnet bridge and make transactions to likely become eligible for an airdrop.
- Visit the Lightlink testnet page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Goerli testnet.
- Get testnet Goerli ETH from here.
- Now bridge tokens from Goerli testnet to LightLink Pegasus Testnet and vice versa.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “LL” in the future and have hinted at rewarding early testnet users.
- They’ve allocated 6% of the supply to airdrop.
- Early testnet users may get an airdrop when they launch their token in the future.
- For more information regarding the testnet, read this article.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim