LI.FI is a cross-chain bridge aggregation protocol that supports any-2-any swaps by aggregating bridges and connecting them to DEXes and DEX aggregators. They're like 1inch & Paraswap for bridges, they choose the best bridge to move funds from one chain to another, but since bridges only support stable-coins and a few other coins, they have DEXes on both sides of the bridges to swap before and after the bridge, thus facilitating any-2-any swaps across chains.
LI.FI doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve used the bridge may get an airdrop if they launch an own token in the future.
- Visit the LI.FI bridge.
- Connect your wallet.
- Select a source chain and coin.
- Now select the destination chain and complete the swap.
- LI.FI doesn’t have an own token yet so using the bridge may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- You could also become eligible for the Arbitrum speculative retroactive airdrop by using the LI.FI bridge.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim