Kamino is a first-of-its-kind DeFi protocol that unifies Lending, Liquidity, and Leverage into a single, secure DeFi product suite. Kamino Finance was originally created to offer users the easiest possible way of providing liquidity and earning yield on-chain. Kamino's product suite is packaged into an industry-leading UX that offers transparent analytics, detailed performance data, and extensive position info.
Kamino doesn’t have their own token yet but may launch one in the future. They’ve confirmed that the users will soon start earning points on the platform, including for previous interactions with the platform. So, users may get an airdrop based on the points if their token goes live.
- Visit the Kamino website.
- Connect your Solana wallet.
- You will need some SOL or other supported tokens to trade. You can get them on Binance.
- Now go to “Borrow/lend” and supply or borrow tokens.
- Go to “Liquidity” and provide liquidity to any one of the pools.
- Also, try out their leverage trading and “Multiply” one-click vault.
- They don’t have their own token but have confirmed that the users will soon start earning points on the platform, including for previous interactions with the platform.
- Users may get an airdrop based on the points if their token goes live.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users or launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim