IOTA is an open, feeless and scalable distributed ledger, designed to support frictionless data and value transfer. It is the first distributed ledger built for the “Internet of Everything” - a network for exchanging value and data between humans and machines.
IOTA has introduced staking where users can stake MIOTA in the Firefly wallet and earn token airdrops from different projects. Download the Firefly wallet, deposit MIOTA, start staking and opt-in for several airdrops. A three-day pre-staking period for the fifth round of the Assembly airdrop will start at 15:00 CET on Wednesday, 8th February 2023, followed by a 90-day staking period, during which participating IOTA token holders will receive staking rewards.
- Buy MIOTA if you don’t already hold some. You can buy MIOTA from Binance.
- Download the Firefly wallet.
- Deposit MIOTA to Firefly wallet.
- Now start pre-staking and opt-in for Assembly airdrops.
- A three-day pre-staking period for the fifth round of the Assembly airdrop will start at 15:00 CET on Wednesday, 8th February 2023.
- Staking will start on February 11th and will last for 90 days.
- Rewards will be distributed at a ratio of 1 MIOTA : 0.000001 ASMB every 10 seconds (or one microASMB) for up to 90 days.
- Rewarded ASMB tokens will become transferable with the launch of the Assembly network.
- Your wallet must reach a minimum amount of 1.0 ASMB (1,000,000 microASMB) for the airdrop to be received.
- A total of 20% of the supply has been allotted to IOTA stakers.
- Further staking events will follow, until a total of 24 months have passed and the reserved 20% of all ASMB tokens have been distributed.
For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.
Tokens per Claim