Instadapp is a full feature platform for both users and developers to leverage the full potential of DeFi. The Instadapp protocol ('DSL') acts as the middleware that aggregates multiple DeFi protocols into one upgradable smart contract layer. This structure allows Instadapp to access the full potential of Decentralized Finance.
Instadapp is airdropping a total of 11,000,000 INST to Maker, Compound & Aave users on mainnet and also to Aave users on Polygon. The snapshot of mainnet users was taken at block number #12644000 and the snapshot of Polygon users was taken at block number #15773000. Eligible users will be able to claim free INST based on the net value of a user’s position.
- Visit the Instadapp airdrop claim page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free INST tokens.
- Users who were managing DeFi positions on Maker, Compound or Aave on mainnet and Aave positions on Polygon are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- The snapshot of mainnet users was taken at block number #12644000 and the snapshot of Polygon users was taken at block number #15773000.
- The number of tokens a user receives will depend on the net value of the user’s position.
- The rewards can only be claimed if you upgrade your account to DSA v2 on Instadapp.
- Users who were managing their positions directly on Maker, Compound or Aave need to create an Instadapp DSA account and import their positions to claim the airdrop.
- Users who were managing their positions through Instadapp will have their net value counted double while calculating the distribution chart.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this post.
Tokens per Claim