Huma is an open protocol for building next-gen decentralized risk and lending solutions backed by income and receivables. Huma intends to level up DeFi infrastructure so that more signals can be captured and used to underwrite risk-on borrowings to massively expand the reach of DeFi.
Huma Finance has confirmed to launch an own token in the future. Early users who’ve done testnet and mainnet actions may become eligible for an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Visit the Huma Finance website.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Goerli testnet.
- Now get test ETH from the Goerli faucet.
- Go back to Huma Finance and click on “Get Test USDC” to get test USDC.
- Now click on “See your Invoices” and create an invoice.
- Again connect your wallet to the requesting page, enter the USDC amount, enter a secondary wallet address and create the invoice.
- Go back to Huma Finance Invoices page, click on “Get Paid Now”, click on “Add me to allow list” and then enter the amount you want to borrow and accept the terms to borrow.
- Now go back to Huma Finance’s “Borrow” section, click on ”Check your credit line” and open a credit line by entering the amount of USDC.
- You could also change the network to Polygon mainnet and do mainnet actions to increase your chances.
- Early users who’ve done testnet and mainnet actions may become eligible for an airdrop when they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim