Hubble Exchange is a trustless and composable trading system for perpetuals. Engineered at the intersection of derivatives and application-specific VMs. Hubblenet is a perp-specific chain; customized to embed a fully Decentralized Limit Order Book and its Matching Engine.
Hubble Exchange has raised a total of $3.3M in funding from various investors. They’ve confirmed to do an airdrop after the launch of their token. So it’s highly likely that the early testnet users may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Visit the Hubble Exchange testnet page.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Hubble testnet.
- Now visit the faucet page and claim test tokens.
- You will get testnet USDC.
- Now click on “Deposit/Withdraw” and deposit USDC.
- Now select a market and make trades.
- They’ve confirmed to do an airdrop after the launch of their token.
- So it’s highly likely that the testnet users may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim