Hord is a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol for tokenized pools represented by a single pool token, including ETH staking. The smart contracts developed by the Hord team have been used to create a handful of different products related to tokenized pools. These different products include Hord ETH Staking Pool, Hord DEX, Viking DAO, Private Pools, and Champions Pools.
Hord will be airdropping free HORD tokens to users who stake ETH. Stake ETH on the platform and complete their Zealy tasks to be eligible to receive the tokens. The snapshot of eligible users will be taken at the end of May.
- Visit the Hord staking page.
- Connect your Ethereum wallet.
- Now stake ETH. You can get ETH from Binance.
- You will get hETH after staking ETH. hETH is Hord’s staked ETH liquid variant and represents a combination of a user’s staked ether and rewards. hETH is minted upon deposit and burned when redeemed.
- Also complete Zealy tasks to earn more points.
- Early users will get free HORD taken based on the amount and time they’ve staked ETH.
- A snapshot of eligible users will be taken at the end of May.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this page.
Tokens per Claim