Holograph is a multichain digital asset protocol. At its core, Holograph enables the deployment of natively multichain digital assets, which are assets that exist as single instances across multiple execution environments.
Holograph’s parent company, has raised $8.2M from Courtside Ventures and Wave Financial and has already to launch an own token called “HLG”. Early users who’ve done mainnet actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token and could also make you eligible for the LayerZero airdrop.
- Visit the Holograph website.
- Connect your Ethereum, Polygon or Avalanche wallet.
- Click on “Create Collection” and create an NFT collection.
- Now click on “Mint” and deploy the collection on your preferred network.
- Click on “Bridge” and bridge the collection from one network to another.
- Try to repeat the above action on multiple networks and multiple wallets.
- Also complete their Zealy tasks.
- They’ve already confirmed to launch an own token called “HLG” and early users who’ve done the above actions may get an airdrop when they launch their token.
- They’ve also partnered with LazyerZero so you could also become eligible for the LayerZero speculative airdrop.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim