Hinkal is a protocol enabling private trading & yield farming strategies on EVM chains. Hinkal allows liquid funds and retail users to create a private account(s) and transact on their favorite dApps entirely untraceable (the origin and destination of transaction, value, and private mempools) and almost free, charging only 3 basis points per transaction.
Hinkal has raised $4.1 million in funding from investors like Draper Associates and NGC Ventures. They don’t have their own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who use the platform to deposit, swap, stake, etc, may get an airdrop if they launch their token.
- Visit the Hinkal website.
- Connect your wallet.
- Hinkal supports Ethereum, BNB Chain, Arbitrum, Polygon, Optimism and Avalanche.
- Now go to “Deposits” and deposit tokens.
- Deposits allow users to privately swap, stake, yield-farm, transfer, or withdraw without referencing the original deposit address. Each user holds a shielded address where tokens are stored after depositing.
- You must pass KYC and mint an access token to use the protocol.
- Users with a Binance Account (BAB token), Galxe Passport, Quadrata, zkMe, or 0xKYC credential don’t need to pass KYC again, as they can directly mint the access token.
- Users can now swap, stake or provide liquidity.
- They don’t have their own token yet but could launch one in the future.
- Early users who try out the platform may get an airdrop if they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim