- Airdrop starts 2021-06-21
- Airdrop ends 2021-06-28
- Airdrop Link: Go to airdrop
- Total value: 200,000 HEZ
- Platform: ETH
Hermez is an open-source ZK-Rollup optimised for secure, low-cost and usable token transfers on the wings of Ethereum.
Hermez Network is airdropping a total of 200,000 HEZ to users who use their L2 payment solution. Connect your Metamask wallet, deposit tokens to Hermez and execute at least two layer 2 transactions between Hermez accounts to be eligible for the airdrop.
- Visit the Hermez wallet page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- Make a deposit into Hermez wallet.
- Now execute at least two layer 2 transfers between Hermez accounts. The transfers must be executed before June 28th, 2021, at 9 AM UTC to be eligible for the airdrop.
- Eligible participants will get free HEZ proportional to the total amount of funds deposited between June 21st, 2021, at 10 AM UTC and June 28th, 2021, at 9 AM UTC.
- The rewards are calculated by converting the daily value of each token to USD and calculating the percentage for each user over the total users’ deposit amount over the 7 days of the round.
- Users that keep their deposits throughout the airdrop round will receive more share of the airdrop pool than users that deposit later or withdraw earlier.
- Users that deposit HEZ will get a boost of 2x towards the reward calculation and users that deposit any other tokens will get only 1x towards reward calculation.
- The rewards will be distributed automatically to eligible addresses after the end of the airdrop period.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this post.
Tokens per Claim