Developed on the BNB Chain, Helio Protocol is an open-source liquidity protocol for borrowing and earning yield on HAY, which is a “destablecoin” Destablecoin a new asset class that is over-collateralized with liquid staked assets. In other words, HAY is an over-collateralized destablecoin, where 1 HAY is always redeemable at $1 of cryptocurrency, and over-collateralized by BNB. Users can mint and borrow HAY by providing BNB as collateral, which can then be used to stake for yield, liquidity mining and as a means to transfer value.
Following the launch of the governance token, HELIO, Helio Protocol will operate as a DAO, where the community will govern the protocol’s treasury, revenue pool and future direction.
Helio Protocol has confirmed to launch a governance token called “HELIO”. Early users who’ve supplied, staked or borrowed assets from the platform may get an airdrop once they launch their governance token.
- Visit the Helio Protocol dashboard.
- Connect our BSC wallet.
- Supply BNB on the platform.
- Stake HAY token.
- Borrow any amount of HAY.
- Also make sure to provide feedback about the platform to their Discord channel.
- Helio Protocol has hinted to do an airdrop of “HELIO” tokens to early users of the platform.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim