ETHPoW is the Ethereum blockchain powered by Proof of Work. It will be a fork of Ethereum after the Merge following the transition from the energy-intensive Proof-of-work (PoW) system to a more energy-efficient Proof-of-stake (PoS) system.
Ethereum will be undergoing a fork following the transition from Proof-of-work (PoW) system to Proof-of-stake (PoS) system called “The Merge” and users holding ETH in a private wallet or in an exchange supporting the fork will get the forked version of ETH called “ETHW”.
- Hold ETH in a private wallet or in an exchange supporting the fork to be eligible to receive the forked coin.
- Exchanges that have announced support for the fork are Binance, FTX, KuCoin, Poloniex, NEXO and more. Follow your exchanges’ social channels to stay updated.
- If you’re holding ETH in a private wallet then there’s nothing you need to do. All addresses with ETH on the Ethereum network will have the equivalent number of ETHW on the EthereumPoW network.
- The steps required to access your ETH safely will be updated here after the network goes live.
- The Merge will happen at Terminal Total Difficulty (TTD) value set at 58,750,000,000,000,000,000,000 which is expected to happen between September 13th – 16th. Follow Ethereum to stay updated regarding the Merge.
- For more information regarding the fork, see this Medium article.
Disclaimer: We list hardforks for informational purpose only. We are not able to make sure that hardforks are legit. We only want to list the opportunity of a free airdrop. So stay safe and make sure to claim forks with a private key of an empty wallet.
- Website: https://ethereumpow.org/
- Ticker: ETHW
- Telegram Group:
- Discord Chat:
- Github Repository: