Harbor Protocol

Harbor protocol is the dApp on the Comdex chain (powered by the Cosmos SDK and CosmWasm smart contracts) that enables safe listed assets to be locked in Vaults and mint $CMST. The protocol also facilitates users to earn interest by depositing $CMST in its Locker module.

Harbor Protocol is airdropping a total of 150,000,000 HARBOR to 23 various communities. Stakers and Liquidity providers of the eligible chains and pools have 84 days to claim the airdrop.

Step-by-Step Guide:
  1. Visit the Harbor Protocol airdrop claim page.
  2. Connect your Keplr wallet.
  3. Now select the chains to which you’re eligible.
  4. If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free HARBOR tokens.
  5. Stakers and Liquidity providers of 23 chains are eligible for the airdrop including ATOM, LUNA, JUNO and CMDX communities.
  6. Stakers with tokens worth $250 or more staked (Only for the CMDX chain, the minimum criteria was $1) and Liquidity providers with greater than $1 are eligible for the airdrop.
  7. The snapshot was taken on October 24th, 2022.
  8. Users will get 20% of the HARBOR tokens in their Comdex address and the remaining 80% will be distributed in the form of veHARBOR, which can be claimed only after completing the missions on the Airdrop page.
  9. For chains like SCRT, BLD, XPRT, and CRO, users will have to perform a Magic transaction.
  10. Eligible users have 84 days to claim the airdrop.
  11. For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.

Don't forget to join our exclusive KwikTrust airdrop!

Estimated Value

n/a

Tokens per Claim

n/a

Max. Participants

Unlimited

Show all expired airdrops
Previous Airdrops:
Harbor Protocol Airdrop August 2022
  • Total value: n/a

Harbor Protocol has confirmed to launch an own token called “HARBOR” and hinted at doing an airdrop. Users who’ve done testnet actions on the platform may make you eligible for an airdrop.

Step-by-Step Guide:
  1. Visit the Harbor Protocol dashboard.
  2. Connect your Keplr wallet.
  3. Get some testnet tokens from the Comdex Discord channel.
  4. Go to the “Mint” section, select a vault and deposit the tokens.
  5. You will get CMST.
  6. Go to the “Earn” section and deposit CMST.
  7. Also try to complete other actions like withdrawing, closing, editing and more.
  8. For more information on the testnet, see this Medium article.
  9. They have hinted at doing an airdrop and users who complete the testnet actions may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
  10. Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop. It’s only speculation.

Overview


Stay Safe
Subscribe
Exclusive Airdrops