Glow is bringing to life a world of dApps that leverage DeFi yield to unlock new and exciting user experiences, accessible to everyone. The Glow Protocol's job is to govern and set the vision for this world of dApps. The Glow Token (GLOW) is Glow Protocol's governance token. GLOW tokens can be deposited to create new governance polls, which can be voted on by users that have staked GLOW.
Glow is airdropping a total of 50,000,000 GLOW to Anchor, LUNA and MINE stakers and also to Anchor holders and depositors. The snapshot was taken on October 26th, 2021. Airdrop can be claimed for 3 months from January 10th, 2022. All unclaimed rewards will be sent to the community pool.
- Visit the GLOW airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Terra wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will see an airdrop banner.
- Click on “Airdrop” and claim your tokens.
- Anchor stakers, holders and depositors and LUNA and MINE stakers who had at least 10 UST worth of assets by October 26th, 2021 are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- A total of 40,000,000 GLOW will be available at launch to the airdrop participants. An additional 10,000,000 GLOW will be airdropped to MINE stakers over the course of 18 months.
- The airdrop must be claimed within 3 months from January 10th, 2022, else all the unclaimed rewards will be sent to the community pool.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim