Fuji DAO built the first borrowing aggregator. It aims to optimize loan expenses for DeFi users. The protocol achieves this by constantly monitoring borrow markets and whenever there is a better rate, it automatically refinances the whole pool of debt.
Fuji DAO doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Using the platform to borrow assets may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Fuji DAO dashboard.
- Connect your ETH or Fantom wallet.
- Now select the asset you want to borrow, provide collateral and complete the transaction.
- Fuji DAO doesn’t have an own token yet so users who’ve borrowed assets may become eligible for airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim