Frame is an Ethereum L2 designed to scale NFT adoption across the Ethereum ecosystem. Frame is EVM-equivalent and supports all existing Ethereum tooling, including MetaMask, Foundry, Hardhat and more. As a layer 2, Frame provides cheaper gas fees and faster transaction times while still inheriting many of Ethereum's security guarantees.
Frame is airdropping FRAME tokens to anyone who has traded an NFT in the past two years. If you are eligible, you will be able to claim free FRAME tokens based on your NFT activity.
- Visit the Frame airdrop claim page.
- Click on the letter icon.
- Now, connect your wallet and sign a message.
- Connect your Twitter account and follow them on Twitter.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim the tokens.
- The amount of tokens you can claim depends on your NFT activity in the past two years.
- They’ve also confirmed that there will be additional opportunities to earn FRAME tokens in the future.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see the announcement tweet.
Tokens per Claim