Fraktal is a community first project, with a mission to empower artists to be in full control of their work and have unlimited creative freedom. The Fraktal Ecosystem consists of the Fraktal Protocol, native governance token (FRAK), and the Fraktal DAO. Fees from protocol usage are awarded to Stakers of FRAK which retains value within the ecosystem.
Fraktal is airdropping a total of 50,000,000 FRAK to OpenSea users. Users who’ve traded at least 3 ETH on OpenSea between June 16th, 2021 to December 16th, 2021 are eligible to claim the airdrop. You will be able to claim your airdrop once you list an NFT.
- Visit the Fraktal airdrop claim page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free FRAK.
- Users who’ve traded at least 3 ETH on OpenSea between June 16th, 2021 to December 16th, 2021 are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- Eligible users can claim up to 3,950 FRAK.
- Eligible users need to fractionalize and list an NFT on the Fraktal marketplace in either a fixed-price or auction-style sale to claim the airdrop.
- The claim will end 10 days after the launch of the airdrop.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim