Forta is a decentralized monitoring network to detect threats and anomalies on DeFi, NFT, governance, bridges and other Web3 systems in real-time. Underlying Forta is a decentralized network of independent node operators that scan all transactions and block-by-block state changes for outlier transactions and threats. When an issue is detected, node operators send alerts to subscribers of potential risks, which enables them to take action.
Forta is airdropping 4% of the total supply of FORT tokens to early users of Forta. Forta Users, Forta Contributors, Web3 Github Contributors, Ethernaut Players, Web3 Coders, Subgraph Developers and Multisig Signers are eligible for the airdrop.
- Visit the Forta airdrop claim page.
- Connect your ETH wallet and/or your GitHub account.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free FORT tokens.
- Eligible users include:
- Forta Users: Users who have contributed to the Network from day one, including, but not limited to, Detection Bot developers, community members who participated in Detection Bot development contests, Alert subscribers, and Forta Scan Node runners.
- Forta Contributors: Users who’re ambassadors and thought leaders who are strong proponents of Forta’s mission and have contributed to the development and advancement of the network in a meaningful way.
- Web3 Github Contributors: GitHub account who had at least two contributions to selected repositories by April 18th, 2022 or GitHub account with more than 1,000 contributions to selected repositories by April 18th, 2022
- Ethernaut Players: Address that complete at least ten Ethernaut levels by April 18th, 2022 or address that completed Forta Ethernaut level by May 30th, 2022
- Web3 Coders: Addresses that deployed at least two contracts on Ethereum by April 18th, 2022 or contracts that have at least one transaction in 2022 and interactions by more than 1,000 unique addresses
- Subgraph Developers: Address that owns at least one Sungraph by April 18th, 2022
- Multisig Signers: Address is a current Gnosis Safe multisig signers which has executed at least 20 transactions all time by April 18th, 2022 or address with at least 2 transactions by April 18th, 2022
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this page.
Tokens per Claim