Evmos is a scalable, high-throughput Proof-of-Stake blockchain that is fully compatible and interoperable with Ethereum. It's built using the Cosmos SDK (opens new window)which runs on top of Tendermint Core (opens new window)consensus engine.
Evmos is airdropping a total of 100,000,000 EVMOS to various EVM and Cosmos users. ATOM stakers, OSMO stakers & LPs, various Ethereum dApps users like Uniswap, OpenSea, DyDx, SushiSwap, AAVE etc, EVM bridge users such as Arbitrum, Polygon, Hop Protocol etc, users who got rugged like Poly Network, MEV Victims etc, and early EVMOS individual contributors by the snapshot date are eligible to claim the airdrop. The snapshot was taken on November 25th, 2021 at 19:00 UTC.
- Visit the Evmos airdrop claim page.
- If you’re eligible as an EVM user, then connect your Metamask wallet and follow the steps below or if you’re eligible as a Cosmos ecosystem user, then connect your Keplr wallet and follow this Keplr airdrop claim guide.
- ATOM stakers, OSMO stakers & LPs, various Ethereum dApps users like Uniswap, OpenSea, DyDx, SushiSwap, AAVE etc, EVM bridge users such as Arbitrum, Polygon, Hop Protocol etc, users who got rugged like Poly Network, MEV Victims etc, and early EVMOS individual contributors by November 25th, 2021 at 19:00 UTC are eligible to claim the airdrop. The complete eligible lists can be found in this Medium article.
- The claimable amount will be displayed after connecting your wallet.
- Now add Evmos mainnet to Metamask through Chainlist.
- You need to perform certain tasks to claim your full airdrop amount.
- Vote on a Governance Proposal to unlock 25% of the claimable amount, stake EVMOS to a validator to unlock another 25%, execute a cross-chain transfer to unlock another 25% and use the EVM (i.e. swapping via Diffusion) to unlock the final 25%. Only the first two tasks are available for now and the rest will be available at a later date.
- Airdrop can be claimed for 44 days from the launch and then the claimable amount will decay linearly for 60 days and thereafter all the unclaimed EVMOS will be burned.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article and for information related to claiming, see this article.
Tokens per Claim