ether.fi is a decentralized, non-custodial delegated staking protocol with a Liquid Staking Derivative token. One of the distinguishing characteristics of ether.fi is that stakers control their keys. The ether.fi mechanism also allows for the creation of a node services marketplace where stakers and node operators can enroll nodes to provide infrastructure services.
ether.fi has raised a total of $5.3M in funding recently from various investors. They’ve hinted at launching an own token called “ETHFI” so it’s very likely that the early users who’ve staked ETH on the platform may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Visit the ether.fi website.
- Connect your Ethereum wallet.
- Now stake ETH, wstETH, rETH, cbETH or sfrxETH. You can get ETH from Binance.
- Users will earn staking rewards for staking their assets.
- They’re currently running an event called the “Early Adopter Programme”.They’ve mentioned that a snapshot of all stakers will be taken in mid-April and stakers will earn boosted staking yields and other benefits proportional to their accumulated bonus points.
- They’ve already hinted at launching an own token called “ETHFI”, so it’s very likely that users who stake on their platform may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim