ether.fi is a decentralized, non-custodial delegated staking protocol with a Liquid Staking Derivative token. One of the distinguishing characteristics of ether.fi is that stakers control their keys. The ether.fi mechanism also allows for the creation of a node services marketplace where stakers and node operators can enroll nodes to provide infrastructure services.
ether.fi has raised a total of $5.3M in funding recently from various investors. They’ve hinted at launching an own token called “ETHFI” so it’s very likely that the early users who’ve staked ETH on the platform may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Visit the ether.fi website.
- Connect your Ethereum wallet.
- Now stake ETH. You can get ETH from Binance.
- You will get eETH and starts earning yield.
- Because it’s built on EigenLayer, you will also start earning EigenLayer points as well as ether.fi loyalty points.
- They’ve already hinted at launching an own token called “ETHFI”, so it’s very likely that users who stake on their platform may get an airdrop once they launch their token.
- You could also become eligible for the EigenLayer speculative airdrop for earning EigenLayer points.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim