Elusiv is a blockchain-based, zero-knowledge privacy protocol enabling users and applications to access universal encryption. Elusiv utilizes zk-SNARKS for private transactions and decentralized compliance solutions, creating a symbiosis between privacy and compliance. This overcomes a central Web3 pain point: ensuring privacy remains a human right without sacrificing security, safety, and decentralization.
Elusiv has raised $3.5M in funding from various investors including the founders of Solana, Zeta, Notify, Solflare, and UXD Protocol. They don’t have their own token yet but have hinted at an airdrop. Early users who use the platform may get an airdrop if they launch a token.
- Visit the Elusiv webiste.
- Connect your Solana wallet.
- You will need some SOL or other supported tokens. You can get them on Binance.
- Now click on “Top up” and deposit the tokens to your private balance so that you can send the tokens privately.
- Send the tokens to a destination address once the tokens have been added to your private balance.
- Go to “Swaps” and also swap some tokens.
- They don’t have their own token yet but have hinted at an airdrop.
- Early users who use the platform may get an airdrop if they launch a token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users or launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim