Dune Analytics is a powerful tool for blockchain research, complete with all the tools you need to discover, explore, and visualize vast amounts of blockchain data. It allows anyone with at least a little bit of SQL, Ethereum Virtual Machine, and Business knowledge to analyze blockchain data in interesting ways.
Dune Analytics has raised a total of $79.4M in funding over 3 rounds. So it’s very likely that they would launch an own token in the future. Early users who’ve signed up and created queries may become eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Dune Analytics website.
- Create an account.
- Verify your mail.
- Go to your profile and add a wallet address.
- Now create a new query or copy the code of an existing query from one of the available queries and save it.
- They don’t have an own token yet but it’s very likely that they would launch an own token in the future.
- Early users who’ve signed up and created queries may become eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to early users or will launch an own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim