Drift Protocol is a decentralized, fully on-chain perpetual swap exchange built on Solana. Drift Protocol is the first perpetual swap exchange to leverage a Dynamic AMM. A Dynamic AMM is based on a virtual AMM (vAMM), but it's key innovation is that it introduces repegging and adjustable k mechanisms to recalibrate liquidity in a trading pool based on participant demand.
Drift Protocol doesn’t have an own token yet but has already confirmed that they will be releasing a tokenomics paper soon. Making a swap on the platform may make you eligible for an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Visit the Drift Protocol dashboard.
- Connect your Solana wallet.
- Now make a swap on their perpetual swap exchange.
- Drift Protocol has already confirmed that they will be revealing the tokenomics soon.
- Making a swap on their exchange may make you eligible for an airdrop once they launch their token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim