Diva is an Ethereum Liquid Staking protocol powered by Distributed Validator Technology (DVT). Stakers receive a Liquid Staking Token (divETH), which automatically accrues value from Ethereum's staking rewards without needing to run any infrastructure. Operators run a Distributed Validation (Diva) client to fulfill staking duties and earn staking rewards.
Diva is airdropping a total of 100,000,000 DIVA to various Ethereum community members. Diva OG contributors, ETH stakers, community members and Ethereum core devs are eligible to claim free DIVA tokens.
- Visit the Diva airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Ethereum wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free DIVA tokens.
- Eligible recipients are:
- Diva OG contributors, including early supporters, researchers, developers, advisors, and community members.
- Ethereum Stakers from EthStaker, Rocketpool, SSV, Lido, Dappnode, etc.
- Community members from Gnosis, Uniswap, ENS, AAVE, Maker, Aragon and other DAOs.
- Ethereum staking dev and ecosystem contributors.
- The DIVA tokens, at the time of launch, are non-transferable future transferability of the token will rest with DIVA’s Delegated token holders.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim