DeversiFi is a professional-grade, self-custodial exchange built using the StarkWare zkSTARK layer 2 scaling technology allowing for an industry-first 9,000+ tps via UI or API. DeversiFi is built with serious traders in mind and reflects the experience of a large centralised exchange (by providing low-fees, fast speeds, privacy-by-default and deeply liquidity, aggregated order books) to self-custodial trading.
DeversiFi is airdropping their governance token DVF to various communities in the future. Active users of DeversiFi until the DVF launch and NEC holders who had balances on 25th March at Ethereum block 12107360 are eligible to claim free DVF. An additional DVF pool will also be allocated to liquidity providers. Users who deposit for the first time will also get an extra 20 USDT.
- Visit the DeversiFi website.
- Be an active user of the platform.
- Users who deposit for the first time on DeversiFi will get an extra 20 USDT.
- DeversiFi will airdrop free DVF tokens to all active users until the launch of the DVF token (within a few months).
- A total of 7% of the total DVF supply will also be distributed to NEC holders. The snapshot of NEC holders was taken on March 25th, 2021, at Ethereum block 12107360.
- An additional pool of DVF will be allocated to liquidity miners.
- For more information regarding the airdrop and DVF token, see this article.
- Follow their social channels to see the announcements regarding the DVF launch.
Tokens per Claim