DeversiFi is a professional-grade, self-custodial exchange built using the StarkWare zkSTARK layer 2 scaling technology allowing for an industry-first 9,000+ tps via UI or API. DeversiFi is built with serious traders in mind and reflects the experience of a large centralised exchange (by providing low-fees, fast speeds, privacy-by-default and deeply liquidity, aggregated order books) to self-custodial trading.
DeversiFi is airdropping their governance token DVF to various communities. Active users of DeversiFi by November 16th, 2021 at 12:00 pm UTC and NEC holders who had balances on 25th March at Ethereum block 12107360 are eligible to claim free DVF.
- Visit the DeversiFi airdrop claim page.
- Connect your ETH wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim up to 300 DVF tokens.
- Users who’ve made at least one transaction, along with USD equivalent trading volume (excluding staking volume on cUSDT or xDVF), and detailed the number of weeks in which they had made at least one swap, trade or transfer via the protocol before November 16th, 2021 at 12:00 pm UTC are eligible.
- Users who were holding NEC by March 25th, 2021, at Ethereum block 12107360 are also eligible for the airdrop. NEC holder’s claimable DVF will be split into two parts in which 50% claimable immediately and another 50% claimable after 3 months. NEC holders have to fulfill additional rules mentioned in the below article to be eligible to claim the remaining 50% of the airdrop.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this article.
Tokens per Claim