- Airdrop starts 2021-05-28
- Airdrop ends 2021-06-24
- Airdrop Link: MORE INFORMATION
- Total value: 283,000 DEV
- Platform: ETH
Dev Protocol is a technology that realizes sustainability for creators' activities. It is mined by creators, and also a reward for users supporting creators through a process called staking. Because Dev Protocol is completely decentralized and is a middleware protocol for on-chain governance, anyone can join the ecosystem by developing various applications (Dapps).
Dev Protocol is airdropping a total of 283,000 DEV to the first 2,203 airdrop applicants. Users who’ve made more than 500 commits to OSS (Open Source Software) projects between 2020-05-01 to 2021-05-01 are eligible for the airdrop.
- Visit the Dev Protocol airdrop claim page.
- Submit your GitHub username.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim your DEV tokens.
- Users who’ve made more than 500 commits to OSS (Open Source Software) projects between 2020-05-01 to 2021-05-01 are eligible to claim the tokens.
- If you’ve made over 1,000 commits, then you will be able to claim 1,000 DEV, if you’ve made more than 2,000 commits, then you will be able to claim 400 DEV and if you’ve made more than 500 commits, then you will be able to claim 100 DEV tokens.
- The airdrop will end as soon as the first 2,203 airdrop applicants claim the airdrop.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim
Min 100 DEV