DeFiChain is a blockchain specifically dedicated to decentralized financial applications. By focusing on the functionality of the blockchain and dedicating it specifically to decentralized finance, the DeFi Blockchain provides unparalleled high transaction throughput, reduced risk of errors, and intelligent feature development specifically to fulfill financial services on the blockchain. DeFiChain has airdropped DFI to BTC holders in a 500 DFI per 1 BTC ratio back in September 2020. You can stake your DFI coins on Cake to earn 37% APY interest rate. Cake is a platform that empowers you to be in control of your finances by creating cashflow and harnessing the potentials of Decentralized Finance.
DeFiChain and Cake DeFi are jointly airdropping $30 worth of DFI coins to new users. Create an account at Cake DeFi, complete your verification and deposit $50 worth of any coin to receive the rewards. Also get $10 worth DFI for each referral.
- Create an account at Cake Defi.
- Verify your mail and log in.
- Complete your KYC verification.
- Now make a deposit worth $50 of any supported currencies.
- You will get $30 worth of DFI coins if you’ve signed up using the above referral link else you will get only $20 worth of DFI coins.
- Also get $10 worth of DFI for each referral.
- The rewards will be locked for 180 days in the Confectionery program but you will automatically earn 37% interest during this time.
$30 + ref
Tokens per Claim
- Airdrop started 2020-09-09
- Estimated value: 1 BTC : 500 DFI
- Total value: n/a
DeFiChain is airdropping free DFI coins to BTC holders. Hold your BTC in a private wallet on the time of the snapshot to receive 500 DFI for every BTC. There’s no minimum amounft of BTC required to claim this airdrop.
- Hold your Bitcoin in a private wallet that supports message signing.
- The snapshot for the airdrop will happen at BTC Block #647,500, which is on September 9th at around 22:00 UTC.
- All eligible BTC holders will receive 500 DFI per 1 BTC up to a maximum of 100 BTC.
- There’s no minimum amount of BTC required to claim this airdrop and you will have time until the end of the year to submit your claim.
- There’s no manual action required for now. You will be able to claim your coins by signing a message with your BTC wallet. More detailed information regarding the airdrop and claiming will be announced after the snapshot.
- For more information, see this announcement post.