deBridge is a generic messaging and cross-chain interoperability protocol that enables decentralized transfers of arbitrary data and assets between various blockchains. The validation of cross-chain transactions is performed by a network of independent validators who are elected by and work for the deBridge governance.
deBridge doesn’t have an own token yet but could launch one in the future. Early users who’ve used the bridge may get an airdrop if they launch an own token in the future.
- Visit the deBridge website.
- Connect your Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche or Arbitrum wallet.
- Now select a destination chain and complete the swap.
- They don’t have an own token yet so using the bridge may make you eligible for an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- You could also become eligible for the Arbitrum speculative retroactive airdrop by using deBridge.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim