Data Ownership Protocol aims to redefine paradigms by enabling user-owned data, empowering users to selectively disclose their on-chain activities. Leveraging zk-SNARKs and ECDSA, they empower users to precisely curate the information they wish to share regarding their asset holdings and transactions, all while maintaining seamless interoperability with the Ethereum dApps and liquidity.
Data Ownership Protocol has launched a testnet and has confirmed to do an airdrop to the testnet participants. Sign up, create your DOP wallet and complete the testnet steps to be eligible for the airdrop. Also, refer your friends and get 20% of their reward.
- Visit the Data Ownership Protocol testnet page.
- Submit your email and click on “Continue”.
- Now click on “Create wallet” and create a DOP wallet.
- Submit a password and then save your recovery phrase.
- Now log in with your password and connect your Metamask wallet.
- Connect your Twitter account and follow them on Twitter.
- Now claim Sepolia ETH, claim testnet DOP tokens and claim testnet tokens.
- Now, encrypt some tokens, send the encrypted tokens and also decrypt some tokens.
- By now, you would’ve finished all seven steps.
- After completing all the steps, you will get a referral link and can refer your friends to get 20% of their rewards.
- Participants who complete all steps will receive DOP rewards once the token launches in Q1 2024.
- For more information regarding the testnet airdrop, see this Medium article.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, & Facebook and subscribe our newsletter to receive new airdrops!
Tokens per Claim