Crust implements the incentive layer protocol for decentralized storage with adapting to multiple storage layer protocols including IPFS, and provides support for the application layer. At the same time, Crust's architecture also can provide support for a decentralized computing layer to build a distributed cloud ecosystem.
Crust is airdropping a total of 100,000 CRU tokens to all airdrop participants. Complete the simple social task, create your CRU wallet address and submit your details to the airdrop form to receive an equal share of the total airdrop pool.
- Visit the Crust airdrop form.
- Share this Medium article on Twitter, Reddit, Telegram or any social media of your choice.
- Create your CRU Stash address from here. Make sure to backup up your Mnemonic Seed.
- Submit your details to the airdrop form.
- You will get an equal share of the total airdrop pool.
- The rewards will be distributed before December 1st.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim