Coreum is a 3rd generation, layer 1 Blockchain built to serve as a core infrastructure of future Blockchain applications. The Coreum blockchain is simply the solution to improve all current weaknesses and provide developers with an essential infrastructure to build any decentralized app, from DeFi and Metaverse to Gaming & even asset tokenizations, banking & remittances in the financial industry.
Coreum is airdropping a total of 100,000,000 CORE tokens to SOLO holders over the course of 371 days. A random snapshot will be taken every month starting from December for 371 days. The rewards will be distributed at the time of next month’s snapshot at a random date and time to the SOLO holders.
- Hold SOLO in a private wallet or in an airdrop supporting exchange.
- Coreum will take random snapshots every month for 371 days.
- The first snapshot was taken on December 24th, 2021 at 8:09 PM UTC.
- The rewards from each month will be distributed at the time of next month’s snapshot at a random date and time.
- If you’re holding SOLO in a private wallet then there’s no action required to participate in the airdrop since all SOLO holders automatically have a trustline with the Sologenic gateway but all participants must create a trustline with the Coreum gateway at the time of the initial CORE IOUs distribution on the XRPL to receive the airdrop. More details regarding this will be announced in late January 2022.
- Once Coreum’s mainnet is launched in August 2022, users can conduct a token swap through a gateway or the tokens can remain and co-exist on the XRP Ledger and be traded on the Sologenic DEX.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
Tokens per Claim