Connext is the interoperability protocol of L2 Ethereum. Users can use Connext to send transactions of value or calldata across chains and/or rollups. Unlike most other interoperability systems, Connext enables this without introducing any new trust assumptions or external validators.
xPollinate is a cross-chain bridge by Connext. Connext doesn’t have a token yet and could launch one in the future. Using xPollinate may make you eligible for an airdrop if Connext launches an own token.
- Visit the xPollinate website.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- Now select the network.
- xPollinate supports Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, xDAI, Fantom, Arbitrum One, Avalanche and Moonriver.
- Now select the receiving network and mak a swap.
- xPollinate is a cross-chain bridge by Connext. It’s very likely that Connext may do an airdrop to early users of xPollinate if Connext launches an own token.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Don't forget to join our exclusive KwikTrust airdrop!
Tokens per Claim