Clipper is a new decentralized exchange (DEX) built for self-made traders, rather than hedge funds and whales. Clipper is designed to have the lowest per-transaction costs for small-to-medium-sized trades <$10K on the most popular cryptoassets.
Clipper has already announced plans to have a decentralized DAO (Distributed Autonomous Organization), so it’s very likely that they may launch an own token in the future. Early users of the platform who make a swap or provide liquidity may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Clipper dashboard.
- Connect your ETH or Polygon wallet.
- Now make a swap or provide liquidity or do both.
- Clipper already has plans for a decentralized DAO, so it’s very likely that they may launch an own token in the future and could do an airdrop to early users of the platform.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim