Clipper is a new decentralized exchange (DEX) built for self-made traders, rather than hedge funds and whales. Clipper is designed to have the lowest per-transaction costs for small-to-medium-sized trades <$10K on the most popular cryptoassets.
As predicted in our speculative airdrop section, Clipper is airdropping 100 million tokens to various early community members. Adventure participants, Community members with Trader and LP roles and different Discord role holders are eligible for the airdrop.
- Visit the Clipper airdrop claim page.
- Connect your Ethereum wallet.
- If you’re eligible, then you will be able to claim free SAIL tokens.
- Users who are qualified to claim are:
- All Adventure Quests participants
- Community members with Trader and LP roles
- Pirates who won Adventures 2 and 3 received a bonus, and various Discord role-holders received extra distribution.
- Half of the SAIL dropped can be claimed instantly, while the other half will vest linearly over 24 months.
- For a complete list of eligible users and more information about the airdrop, please visit this page.
Tokens per Claim
- Total value: n/a
Clipper has already announced plans to have a decentralized DAO (Distributed Autonomous Organization), so it’s very likely that they may launch an own token in the future. Early users of the platform who make a swap or provide liquidity may get an airdrop if they launch an own token.
- Visit the Clipper dashboard.
- Connect your ETH or Polygon wallet.
- Now make a swap or provide liquidity or do both.
- Clipper already has plans for a decentralized DAO, so it’s very likely that they may launch an own token in the future and could do an airdrop to early users of the platform.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It’s only speculation.