cheqd is a blockchain network, built in the Cosmos ecosystem, designed to do three core things: to enable people and organizations to have digital, trustworthy interactions directly with each other, whilst maintaining privacy and without any centralized registry or organization needed, to facilitate new business models for decentralized identity and Verifiable Credentials, through the use of our token, $CHEQ, to bridge the DeFi ecosystem with the decentralized identity ecosystem, for better user experiences, democratic governance, regulatory compliance and operational efficiency.
cheqd is airdropping free CHEQ tokens to ATOM, JUNO, OSMO and CHEQ stakers. The snapshot of ATOM, JUNO and OSMO stakers was taken on March 10th, 2022 and the snapshot of CHEQ stakers was taken on March 18th, 2022. Users who staked at least 10 ATOM, 20 JUNO, 20 OSMO or 100 CHEQ by the snapshot date are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- Visit the cheqd airdrop claim page.
- Connect your keplr wallet.
- If you were eligible, then you will be able to claim free CHEQ tokens.
- Users who’ve staked at least 10 ATOM, 20 JUNO, 20 OSMO or 100 CHEQ by the snapshot date are eligible to claim the airdrop.
- The snapshot of ATOM, JUNO and OSMO was taken on March 10th, 2022 and the snapshot of CHEQ stakers was taken on March 18th, 2022.
- Participants need to submit a cheqd wallet address to receive the rewards. For more information regarding this, see this article.
- For more information regarding the airdrop see this article.
Tokens per Claim