Bonq is an on-chain, non-custodial and decentralized borrowing protocol that operates a collateralized low volatility payment coin (BEUR) powered 100% by renewable energy. Users can borrow against their whitelisted crypto assets at ZERO cost and ultra-low transaction fees.
Bonq is a protocol built on Energy Web blockchain. It’s highly likely that Bonq will do an airdrop of BNQ tokens to EWT stakers once BNQ is launched.
- Visit the Energy Web staking page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and change the network to Energy Web.
- Now stake your EWT coins. You can buy EWT from KuCoin.
- Bonq is a protocol built on the Energy Web blockchain. It’s highly likely that Bonq will do an airdrop to EWT stakers once the token is launched.
- Also check out this video to learn more.
- Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop to the early users of the platform. It’s only speculation.
You're interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future? Then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop!
Tokens per Claim